6 Tips for Spring Cleaning
Are you ready to dive in and do a deep clean of your house?
Here are 6 great tips on how you can tackle your cleanup list as quickly as possible.
1. Wear comfortable, old clothes that you won’t mind staining or getting dirty.
2. Take stock of your cleaning needs and supplies. Don’t wait until you’re about to clean the oven to find out that you don’t have any oven cleaner left. Have everything on hand and ready to go for a smooth time.
3. Turn off the TV and phone! The quickest cleaning is accomplished without any distractions (personally, I would turn music on and up).
4. Get organized. Make a list of the rooms you want to tackle, and then clean each room fully before moving to the next.
5. Prepare one bucket of supplies to bring with you to every room. All you really need are a few rags, some paper towels, furniture polish, and one good all-purpose glass and counter cleaner. These items will do the trick for most cleaning jobs. Also, grab two empty garbage bags: one to carry garbage you find along the way, and the other to fill with things you no longer want but are still useful. You can give these items away or sell them at a later date.